Learn how to respond to health emergencies and provide basic first aid for the four-legged members of your family. Practice and preparation will help you be calm and effective in an emergency, protecting you and your animal from further injury or suffering. Learn these skills with the aid of dog and cat manikins.
Course length: Approx. 3 hours.
- Pet CPR
- Understanding basic pet owner responsibilities
- Administering medicine
- Managing breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Managing urgent care situation
- Treating wounds
- Treating electrical shock
- Caring for eye, foot and ear injuries
- Preparing for disasters
The best way to recognize and respond to an emergency is to know what is normal for your Pet.
However, if you are unsure about a condition, call your veterinarian.